Welcome to Memorial Lutheran Church
From preschool to youth group, families can find a variety of faith formation opportunities.
1.Memorial Lutheran Chapel School is our weekday ministry which serves families with children ages 2-5. Play-based, child-focused, grounded in research, and centered in LOVE; Chapel School offers part time or full-time care, and flexible class schedules.
2. Sunday Chapel School for all ages begins each Sunday at 10:00am in the church hall and continues with family worship in the sanctuary at 10:30am.
3. We love to worship with our families. Our Pray Ground table helps keep children occupied and interested in worship during our 10:30 service.
4. Confirmation classes for students in 6th grade and up are offered as part of a two-year program that includes Old Testament, New Testament, Lutheran History & Catechism, and Lutheran Living.
5. MLC Youth ROCKS is a fun and interactive group for middle and high school students that meets weekly.
6. Parent’s Night Out (PNO) is a fun night of FREE babysitting for children of our church and Chapel School families. Potty-trained toddlers through school age children are welcome on the first Friday of October, November, December, February, March, April, and May from 6-8pm. For more information, please contact Linda Chambers at (904)797-8777.